Not much going on around here. We had an uneventful weekend. Friday was just a night to rest, which was much needed after a long week of work.
Saturday we did a little shopping in hopes of finding exactly what Jeremy wanted for his birthday. That was to no avail. So we stopped by a new neighborhood on our way home. The prices are great, but we can't agree on which we like. We will keep on looking. It may be a couple of years before we actually go through with buying a new house, so I will try to not get my hopes up.
After house hunting, we met Kris & Sara for dinner and bowling. That was a lot of fun. Kris & Sara used to go a lot and even had bowling shoes, we assumed they would kill us. It has been over 2 years since I have been and Jeremy told us that he hasn't been in ages. I still don't believe him. During the 2 games we bowled, he got 2 turkeys. (For those of you who don't bowl, a turkey is 3 strikes in a row.) I started out horrible and then progressively got better. But all in all, it was a fun time spent with friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment