June 12, 2006

Ocoee "Guy" Trip

Jeremy left me on Friday to go hang out with some guys from our Sunday School class. They stayed in a cabin close to the Ocoee River. Neither one of us have been in years, so I know that he really did enjoy it.


Jeremy is the one on the front right. He really does look scared. Jeremy was the first one to fall out of the boat, but he wasn't the only one. Their guide fell out after getting them unstuck.

This is the other boat of guys floating down the rapids.


Of course I had to stay in B'ham and work this weekend. Fun, fun! Of all the branches that I have worked this was the filthiest. One of the contractors helped me to clean and we still left it dirty. The floors were vacuumed twice and trash was picked up. The only thing we didn't do was dust the baseboards. I hate doing that! I definitely need a few days off after all of the hard labor. :)


This was one of the dirtier offices. As you can see it still was a mess, after the first cleaning.

No comments: