April 20, 2009

A (Tuesday) Day in the Life of Tyler

6:30 - 7 am - Waiting on Mommy to finish getting herself and me ready. I get to play with a bunch of toys in her and Daddy's bed in the mornings. Sometimes I watch the news, but that is boring and I only like the pretty colors.7 – 8 am Mommy takes me to “Miss” Amy in Helena
8 am - Arrive at "Miss" Amy's house
8 – 9 am Eat Cereal & Fruit (It is hard getting a picture of me eating since I get mad if you don't feed me fast enough)

9 am “Miss” Amy & I take Brooke goes to preschool


9:30 am – 12:45 pm Run errands, play, nap, watch “Miss” Amy clean, etc.
11:30ish – Drink another bottle of 7 oz
1 pm “Miss” Amy & I pick up Brooke from preschool

1:30 – 3 pm Run errands, play with Brooke, nap, etc


3 – 4:30 pm Take bottle of 7 oz, play with Brooke, Brennan, and Brittany

4:30 – 5:30 pm Mommy or Daddy picks me up and we make the long drive back to home in lots of traffic. Sometimes I take a nap because I get bored. This time I stayed awake for the drive to the Blockers house for Bible Study, however I blinked.


6 – 6:30 pm Eat some yummy vegetables (Mommy didn't get a picture this night)


7 - 8 pm Hanging out with my friends at Bible Study (Mary Ella, Left; Anna Joy, Right). Normally I am taking my bath at this time because I get messy eating.


8 – 9 pm I finally fall asleep for the night on the way home from Bible Study...learning is exhausting.


This is what Mommy lets me do sometimes after my bath, while she is doing laundry.

1 comment:

Thomas family said...

So cute! He is a busy baby.