April 20, 2009

Per everyone I have seen lately, I am "way behind in updating the blog." To all of you who have been harassing me, I say this laughingly, I am trying to keep you updated as best as I can. It is hard when you have restrictions on your work internet, which is when I used to post during my lunch break. So please bear with me as I try to update more after I get home after Tyler goes to sleep at night.

As a quick recap since the last post, all three of us have been sick with sinuses, allergies, and a touch of a cold. We have since recoevered and been on the go ever since. I have been on a girls's night, we have taken pictures at the Botanical Gardens, having game night with friends (the guys won this round of Pictionary), and Jeremy traveling to work to Dothan and Tuscaloosa. As for Easter, Wendy served in the nursery with 12 to 18 month olds for the main service and then we all went to the later service together. That afternoon was spent with Lynette and some of her former co-workers' families. It was a great time by all. All in all, we are just busy little bees.










In almost every snapshot, you can see the tons of drool we are battling.
Our pictures were taken by a friend of a friend Kim Davis, who is just starting her photography business. Tyler's pictures should be up within a week. http://capturedmomentsbykimblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Jamie Bradford said...

sweet pictures of the family and cute ones of Tyler at the end! Love it!