Have you ever wondered what a pregnant woman does when her due date comes and goes? Well luckily for me, my mom (Nina) has been in town trying to keep me preoccupied until little TD arrives. In the course of the past 2-3 days, we (her mainly) have managed to decorate the entire interior of my house for Christmas. We did not do the outside yet, because I didn't want to be that person that has their decorations up forever before the holiday. We are saving that for Thanksgiving weekend. Below are several pictures from the interior of the house. I love having my own personal decorator that only charges me to have her a grandchild.






5 comments:
I love Christmas!!! I am not 40 plus weeks pregnant but I decorated my house on Monday. Hang in there... TD's first year will go by SOOO fast. Before you know it you will be decorating your house for Christmas with a ONE year old.
You are hilarious! And that was a VERY smart thing to do. After he gets here, you definitely won't have the time or energy to be decorating.
And speaking of this baby, what is his deal?!?! Doesn't he want to come out and meet everyone? Keep me updated. Let me know how your appointment goes this week.
Wow! It really looks great! I hope TD comes soon!
I love the decorations! We are going to put up ours this weekend, but we are going to be those people who put up the outside lights and things. I told Jared he just won't have time to do it after Maddox arrives! We are thinking and praying for y'all and praying that TD will make his entrance into the world without having to have a c-section! :)
Beth
It looks gorgeous, and I'm sure you'll be so glad it's done once TDP makes his grand entrance.
Post a Comment