I just thought I would take this time to let everyone know, if you don't already, that baby TD will be here by the end of the week. I will have to tell Jeremy how to post pictures but we should have a couple up on Friday sometime (or earlier if he wants to come earlier). So check back with us then.
In the mean time, I am killing time today. Tomorrow I go for a NST (Non-Stress Test) to check baby's movements and to see if I am having any contractions. On Wednesday we are admitted to the hospital and they will start some meds to get me to thin out and possibly dilate. If nothing happens, then Thursday morning they will definitely do a c-section. I am excited and thrilled and a little nervous about the whole birth thing. But at this point I am so ready to meet my son, that the pain seems insignificant.
4 comments:
you're in my prayers! can't wait to see your precious son!!!
We can't wait to hear how everything goes today! We are praying for the best results so that we can all finally meet Mr. TD!
We are thinking of ya'll and praying for a safe delivery however he needs to come!
It is going to be great! Good luck and you are in my prayers. I can't wait to see him.
Post a Comment