Tyler is growing like a weed and getting taller and slimmer for what seems like every day. His vocabulary has exploded and can easily repeat words. His favorite words are: Daddy, Ball, Cook (Cookie), Cracker, Juice, Paci (Pacifier), and Blanket. He can easily recognize who close family and friends are. His newest thing is learning how to count to 4. All I had to say the other day was “One” and then he continued on. And no, he wasn’t in trouble when I was counting. LOL!
We have made a trip to Auburn for the A-Day game last month. Tyler didn’t even make it to kickoff before falling asleep. He slept almost the entire first half. My parents were gracious enough to keep him two nights in a row so we could relax and eat out with our friends, Charlie and Brittany.
This past Friday, Tyler did come down with a fever which turned into a rash. It was a virus that was similar to Roseola. Tyler was contagious to other kids until the rash went away, which happened to be last night. Thankfully Jeremy’s mom was able to keep him on Monday and Tuesday so we could still go to work. I just had to take off on Wednesday from work.
Now the latest with me…I went to see my gynecology oncologist today. (I was the youngest person in that waiting room today by far, which was really weird.) My latest HcG level was at 0.5. He told me that I needed two more levels like that and then he could officially release me from his care. I am quite elated to say the least.


No comments:
Post a Comment