For those of you who do know, Tyler had to have surgery on Tuesday. The quick version is...the doctors found out that he had pyloris stenosis. Basically his pyloric muscle in his stomach wasn't letting food pass into his intestines. It was a one time fix it with surgery and he is doing much better. So by this weekend he should be recovered completely.
Jeremy and I appreciate everyone's prayers on Tyler's behalf. We are truly blessed and grateful to have such wonderful friends and family. I will post some more pictures this weekend.
4 comments:
Glad he is doing better! Charlie and I were wondering what was happening to little Tyler! Hope you and Jeremy are getting some rest, too!
I am glad he is doing better. I can't wait to see him again. We will be praying for your little one.
We are praying for Tyler!
I am thankful he is ok! Keep us poste don what is going on.
Post a Comment