October 5, 2008

Baby Shower Given by Friends

Jeremy and I are very fortunate to have such a great group of friends. Yesterday our sweet friends gave us one of the most fun baby showers I have been to. It was so relaxing and everyone knew at least one other person there. And what amazed me the most was that we truly got a variety of things we haven't received at other showers. Below is a slide show of it all.



So now you ask, what do we do with all this stuff? Well we have been diligently working on the nursery all along and plan on having it completely ready by the end of next weekend. I am now going every week to the doctor and with the baby already beginning to drop, they don't think I will make it to Nov. 4th, but aren't changing my due date again. I however am more and more convinced he is coming on Halloween. On God knows when though! So we will definitely covet any prayers during this last month to calm nerves and for everything to go safely and smoothly.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Hey Wendy, Mandi Cook here (former Lakeviewer). i came across your blog and was excited to read that you are expecting. what a blessing! may the Lord bless you with a healthy baby and safe delivery. by the way, i was due Nov 10 and Emma was born on Halloween! we just call her our Reformation baby instead. take care of yourself! if you have time to write:
cookmandi at bellsouth.net

Britt said...

Hi guys. Things will be wonderful I am sure. We will keep you in our paryers but I expect to know TDP's name soon! LOL well lots of luv and I hope to come and see the baby and the new house when I am in Bama next month. I will have to touch base with you and see when you guys will be in town. I am headed to the Iron Bowl =) and then will be staying in town so let me know if you guys will be around. Enjoy the begining becasue the grow too fast.

Love you
Britt