August 28, 2008

Murder Mystery Night

Last Friday, Jeremy and I went to a murder mystery dinner at a friend's house. It had a James Bond type theme. I was Diane Otherday (get it...Dying Another Day). Jeremy was Felt Odd (the odd job man). I thought that maybe I had killed Mr. James Bland, because my clues were so vague. I was told that I had been under the power of a criminal mastermind to kill Mr. Bland and eat his heart. Gross, I know, but I was the Voodoo lady! Anyway, Kevin the gardener was the killer and no one guessed him.


Diane Otherday (Wendy)
Felt Odd (Jeremy)




























Mrs. Bunny Funnymunny (Amanda)
Diane Otherday (Wendy)
Mrs. James Bland (Jenny)
TV Reporter, whose name I forgot (Beth)
Russian Madame, whose name I forgot (Sara)














Nev R. Senevregn (Kris)
Movie Producer, whose name I forgot(Ben)
The Gardener, whose name I forgot (Kevin)
Felt Odd (Jeremy)
Dr. Yes (Jared)

No comments: