Last weekend was a girls' weekend in Chattanooga. There were two generations of us "girls". We stayed at my cousin Susan's house and had a blast. I don't have it with me right now, but I will have to post the song Susan wrote later. It is quite good.
Friday night after dinner I was surprised with a baby shower. I received a ton of baby items and adorable clothes. Jeremy and I are so appreciative of what they have done and how they went over and beyond my expectations. Below are just a couple of pictures of what I received. I am waiting on the rest of the photos since my camera was MIA at the time of the shower.



Saturday, we did some of the touristy things by site seeing, shopping and going to eat dinner at the Station House. The Station House is a restaurant at the Chattanooga Choo Choo that every waiter and waitress sings. They do a kind of karaoke while you eat dinner. Very cool! Below are pictures of us waiting before dinner for our table to get ready.



No comments:
Post a Comment