I am growing by leaps and bounds right now, which has caused us to finally upgrade to a bigger bed. Over Memorial Day weekend, we finally broke down and bought a king size bed from Haverty's. It has been nice to not feel so confined especially as my tummy grows.
As for the baby, it is apparently doing well. He/she doesn't like to be still during quiet moments. So I feel kicks during church, in meetings, and at night. This little one likes to move around. June 11th is the date we find out what we are having, so check back on the 12th. I will have our first ultrasound pictures at that time too. We can't wait to find out what it is, or if there is only one as so many of you are asking. I don't think so, but who knows.
Pictures of me at 17 weeks

