May 5, 2008

More Energy

So I promised myself I would update on the blog over the weekend. And here it is on Monday and I am updating during my lunch hour. Well, not much news to report from me. I have been doing good most days and now all the sudden I am starting to feel like my old self. I actually stayed up til 9:30 last night. What an accomplishment! I had gained 2 pounds since my last doctor's visit, but today the scale said otherwise. Those 2 lbs went away? I am just wondering if someone has tampered with the scales here at work. Yes, I am keeping a close watch on my weight. I do not like to workout and don't want to have a ton of toning to do after the baby. But trust me that I am not starving myself. (Eating 4-7 mini meals a day)

Jeremy on the other hand has been a busy little bee. During the last weekend in April he went on a fishing trip in Louisiana. It was a company paid for 4 day/3 night deep sea fishing trip. He does have pictures, which I need to get off of the camera. Also yesterday, he went with some friends of ours to Six Flags. I didn't want to go and watch him ride when I couldn't. Plus paying for someone who can't ride the rides just didn't make much sense either, so he went without me. I know he had a lot of fun and I can't wait to go with him next summer.

I will post some more pictures this week, including a new belly shot.