So if you haven't talked to us lately, well that can only mean one thing...we are super busy. Life has a way of doing that to you and more importantly work has a way of doing that to you. So while I am down here in Miami (yes it is a work/fun trip) I thought I would get you all caught up. July, August and September were super busy months that I spent 75% of my time in Mississippi and Louisiana. The rest oft he time I was in Auburn or hosting showers. Life has a way of doing that.
In late October I was offered a new position at work that will keep me home more, especially no more weekend work. I have changed my title from Project Manager to Program/Pre-Construction Manager. In an essence, I will be doing all the Due Diligence items, leading up to handing off the project to a Project Manager. At this time I am working on having at least 100 projects in Construction Document production by January 1. We are doing some 200 projects next year and that is our goal. So work will not slow down too much but I can do more of it in Birmingham.
Well right now I am uploading photos from the trip and will post them soon. Until then, ciao.