May 8, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

So as many have guessed we have been busy over the past month. On April 26th, we closed on both the old and new houses. We began moving in on that day with the help of Sarah, Kris, and Adam. Otherwise Jeremy and I would have never been able to finish the boxes.



The next day we had professional movers to move our "big" stuff, ie furniture. They were horrible. If you are moving, let me know before you hire movers. I would tell you who not to hire. But anyway we got moved in and out of the other house by Friday at 5 pm. I think we had 5 minutes left to get out.

Our new house is great. I am just trying to get used to all the sounds. Imagine to our surprise we kept hearing this sound like the garage door opening/closing. It took us until Sunday morning to figure that one out. We have a sump pump for the first floor, which is located under the stairs. For a while there we thought we were going crazy!

This past weekend we went to Huntsville to Cyndee Carver's wedding. Jeremy was good friends with her at college, so we went. We stayed with Meredith and Scott while in Huntsville and have reserved our room at their house again for this weekend. Charlie and Britt's wedding is this Saturday, May 12th at the Huntsville Botanical Gardens. I am just wondering when we are going to have a weekend that we can stay at home and finish unpacking and hanging pictures on the wall.

Meredith & Scott
Jeremy & Wendy at Cyndee's Reception